We have three Payment Options:
Available to all customers.
- Your nominated credit card will be debited on the 15th of each month for your total invoice amount in the preceding month
- Your credit card details are held securely by NAB Transact
Payment by monthly account
Available to customers with more than 100 drivers.
- 14 Day account open only to customers with more than 100 “Active” drivers entered into the LogChecker system
- The minimum monthly charge is for 100 drivers ($673.20)
Annual payment in advance
Available to all customers that do not wish to use a credit card or prefer the simplicity of one payment per year)
- Nominate the number of drivers you wish to use in LogChecker
- We will invoice you for the full annual fee based on the number of drivers nominated; (annual fees are levied in August each year, for those commencing in any month other than August, the invoice will be pro-rated for the number of months remaining in the billing period)
- Each August we will issue an annual invoice with amendments for the actual number of active drivers
- Where you have used more than the nominated number of “Active Drivers” we will add these to the annual invoice
- Where you have used less than the nominated number of “Active Drivers” we will credit these to the annual invoice
- Where the nominated number of drivers is sufficiently lower than actual usage, we will issue an interim invoice and suspend your access to LogChecker until payment is received.
Direct debit is not an available option due to the fluctuating monthly invoice based on usage.