Yes. LogChecker Live is editable by both the Driver and the User (office). That is, either party may add work or rest.
The live data that you see is a live stream from the drivers device. Initially, the live feed is not confirmed by the driver, i.e. the driver may have made an error (such as fail to record a rest break) and has not confirmed their data (similar to signing their written work diary at the end of a day or shift). The driver is free to make any amendments required before confirming the page at the end of the day or shift. These changes are currently not traceable.
- Once confirmed the driver is not able to make changes without a request for an amendment;
- If the driver makes a request for an amendment by altering the times on their device, the office will see the following image on their dashboard;
- Clicking on this request will show the following screen:
- Simply add a note in the Admin section to explain the reason for the change and or a record of supporting checks;
- Clicking on “Approve” or “Deny” will be sufficient to finalise the amendment;
- Changes will automatically be updated on the driver device;