Some users may experience issues with receiving/downloading reports due to Pop-Up blockers in Google Chrome or You may wish to open your reports as a stand alone document away from your browser.
If you would prefer to open reports in Adobe, you may choose to turn off the Chrome PDF viewer,
Follow these steps supplied by Adobe:
- Install Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat if it is not already installed
- Open Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type . . .
(that’s the word about a colon (:), then plugins
- The Plug-ins Tab will open
- Scroll down until you see either Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
Click the Enable link
- Disable Chrome PDF viewer
At LogChecker we have found this method much easier to export, save and/or email our PDF reports using this method.