Taken directly from Section 9 of our Terms and Conditions:
- Fees and charges
- 9.1 Before We allowed you to use LogChecker you acknowledge that We notified you of the fees you need to pay to continue with that use. Those fees need to be paid by you in order to allow you to continue to use LogChecker.
- 9.2 You must also pay Us any GST imposed on the fees you are required to pay under this agreement at the same time as you pay the relevant fee. In return We will provide you with a valid tax invoice for that payment.
- 9.3 We prefer that all monies be paid by credit card or a debit card. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are current details for a valid, working credit card or debit card with sufficient funds to pay for all fees charged to that card. Fees paid with an American Express or Diners Club card will incur a surcharge of 3% (plus GST) of the invoice amount each time We debit the card.
- 9.4 We may ask you to sign a direct debit authority so that the fees and charges payable by you are automatically deducted from your nominated account on the 15th day of each month.
- 9.5 If you wish to pay the fees and charges by cash or any other means other than by way of credit card or debit card, then you will be required to pay the fees and charges annually in advance.
- 9.6 Unfortunately, it is necessary for Us to review Our fees and charges and to increase them from time to time. If We need to increase Our fees for any reason We will notify you of the change in your fees by giving you one (1) months notice of the proposed increase. After that period the new fees will apply to your use of LogChecker.